Dr. Bruce Orval Kennedy D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1117 Main Ave Crete NE, 68333
Dr. Bruce Kennedy is a Dentist practicing in Crete, NE. Dr. Kennedy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bruce Orval Kennedy D.D.S.'s Practice location
Crete, NE 68333Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Orval Kennedy D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kennedy
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Larry D Haisch D.D.S.15th And U Street Lincoln NE 68588
- Dr. Roger Joe Fisher D.D.S.5801 S 58th Street Lincoln NE 68516
- Richard Ayers Brunmeier DDS1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Ben Gessford DDS6040 Village Dr Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Jack Douglass Schneider D.D.S.5310 S 56th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Bradley Alderman DDS1550 S Coddington Ave Lincoln NE 68522