Dr. David Struble M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry6005 Park Ave Suite 630b Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. David Struble practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Memphis, TN. Dr. Struble evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Struble seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. David Struble M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. David Struble M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Struble
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Leslie Eugene Smith MD1540 Appling Care Ln Cordova TN 38016
- Dr. Uzma Naeem MD8081 US HIGHWAY 51 N MILLINGTON TN 38053
- Dr. Linda B Snyder MD3173 Kirby Whitten Rd Memphis TN 38134
- Dr. Annette C Blakes M.D.427 Linden Ave Memphis TN 38126
- Dr. Valerie K Arnold MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Jonathan David Shaw MD2911 Brunswick Road Memphis TN 38133