Dr. Frederick Fox is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Harrisonburg, VA. Dr. Fox specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fox tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1968
Boston University School of Medicine 1968
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Georgetown Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Georgetown University Hospital
Dr. Frederick Louvane Fox MD's Practice location
Dr. Frederick Louvane Fox MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Dr. George William Zimmerman D.O.2300 Manchester Expy Columbus GA 31904
- Dr. Gregory K Hardigree M.D.2006 Health Campus Dr Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. William C. Lennen MD8320 Old Courthouse Rd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens M.D.9166 N Congress St New Market VA 22844
- Dr. Mark E Coggins M.D.4760 Belpar St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. James B Schwartz MD4165 Quarles Court Harrisonburg VA 22801