Dr. Gina Florez- garcia is a speech language pathologist practicing in CORAL GABLES, FL. Dr. Florez- garcia specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Florez- garcia evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Florez- garcia helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Gina Florez- garcia's Practice location
CORAL GABLES, FL 33134Get Direction
Gina Florez- garcia's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Melanie Elizabeth Chin SLP2111 NW 111TH TER PEMBROKE PINES FL 33026
- Ivana Davinic1166 KANE CONCOURSE STE 202 BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FL 33154
- Tatsiana Osko SLP20301 W COUNTRY CLUB DR AVENTURA FL 33180
- Mrs. Elaine Marlin SLP M.ED9310 SW 83RD ST MIAMI FL 33173
- Miss Eva Aguilu10725 SW 104TH ST MIAMI FL 33176
- Ms. Amy M. Zmistowski M.A., CCC-SLP12112 SAINT ANDREWS PL APT 206 MIRAMAR FL 33025