Dr. Wayne Katz is an internist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Katz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Katz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Hospital
Dr. Wayne B. Katz M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92130Get Direction
Dr. Wayne B. Katz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katz
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.11665 Avena Pl San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.9850 GENESEE AVE LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.2001 4TH AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92101
- Facika Tafara MD823 Gateway Center Way San Diego CA 92102
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.200 WEST ARBOR DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037