Dr. Richard K. Green M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery14411 Ne 20th Ave Suite 103 Vancouver WA, 98686
Dr. Richard Green is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Green specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1989
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Richard K. Green M.D.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98686Get Direction
Vancouver, WA 98685Get Direction
Dr. Richard K. Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Allen Gabriel MD505 Northeast 87th Avenue Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Michael F. Bohley M.D.,P.C.10201 SE MAIN ST STE 20 PORTLAND OR 97216
- Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213