Dr. Chen-jen Kuo practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Florham Park, NJ. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kuo treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Colum Presby Hospital 1969
Dr. Chen-jen Kuo M.D.'s Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
Dr. Chen-jen Kuo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- What Type of Disease is Meningitis?
To what extent do you understand the meningitis disease? You may be aware that it is a condition that is life-threatening and that it inflames the spinal cord and brain – and you'd be correct! The meninges is the collective name for the three membranes that envelope the brain and spinal cord...
- Why Should Nurses Take Liberal Arts
Liberal arts are designed to provide a well-rounded education and help students develop general intellectual capacities. Liberal arts provide general knowledge about arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences....
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ajay Nath M.D.285 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Ellen C Jantzen M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Paul A Stricker MD34th Street & Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ana J Corcino M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104