Dr. Mark H Cohen MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, pediatric cardiology, and pediatrics, Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Dr. Cohen ...
Education and Training
Kath Univ Leuven- Fac Der Geneeskunde- Leuven- Belgium 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Mark H Cohen MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark H Cohen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Amy Dipietro M.D.500 University Drive Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Stephen E Cyran MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sunita Juliana Ferns MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Vincent P Aluquin MD121 N NYES RD STE D HARRISBURG PA 17112
- Dr. Candace L Gibbin MD100 S Second St Harrisburg PA 17101