Dr. Neeraj Bindal, O.D.
Optometrist1101 S Joyce St Suite B7 Arlington VA, 22202
Dr. Neeraj Bindal is an optometrist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Bindal specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bindal performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Neeraj Bindal, O.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22202Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Erin Vogt Stromberg O.D.10640 Main St Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Ali Matini OD1307 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Benjamin M Teller OD4600 NORTH PARK AVENUE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Hieu Vu-gia O.D.2960 Chain Bridge Road Oakton VA 22124
- Dr. Amanda Rae Zeller manley O.D.6900 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Ashish Chhitwal O.D10782 Fairfax Blvd Fairfax VA 22030