Dr. Neeraj Bindal, O.D.
Optometrist1101 S Joyce St Suite B7 Arlington VA, 22202
Dr. Neeraj Bindal is an optometrist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Bindal specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bindal performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Neeraj Bindal, O.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22202Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Erin Vogt Stromberg O.D.10640 Main St Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Ali Matini OD1307 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Benjamin M Teller OD4600 NORTH PARK AVENUE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Hieu Vu-gia O.D.2960 Chain Bridge Road Oakton VA 22124
- Dr. Ashish Chhitwal O.D10782 Fairfax Blvd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Mehrnaz Dehghan Azimi green O.D.6900 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815