Dr. Thomas F Wright MD
Family Practitioner13303 Tesson Ferry Road Suite 55 Saint Louis MO, 63128
Dr. Thomas F. Wright is a Board Certified Phlebologist, Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist serving the O’Fallon, St. Louis and Chesterfield areas for more than 15 years, offering personalized state of ...
Education and Training
University of Missouri Columbia, MO M.D. 1992
Duke University, Durham, NC B.S. Psychology and Chemistry 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vitals Patients’ Choice Award 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 Vitals Patients’ Choice
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award 2010,2011,2012,2013 Vitals Compassionate Doctor
- Top Vein Doctor 2013 St. Louis Magazine
- The Face of Vein Care 2014 St. Louis Magazine
- Abstract Presentation Award American College of Phlebology
- HealthTap Awards HealthTap
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Endovenous Laser Vein Treatment
- Vein Sclerotherapy Treatment
- Radiofrequency Ablation Treatment
- Veinwave Treatment
- Vein Disease Treatment And Care Alternatives
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Laser Assisted Liposuction
- Natural Breast Augmentation
- Fat Transfer
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Wart Removal
- Moles, Sun Damage And Birth Marks
- Skin Biopsy Services
- Injectables And Fillers
- Non-invasive Body Contouring
- Fractional Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne Scar Treatments
- Laser Vein Ablation
- BodyTite (tm)
- FaceTite (tm)
- Board Certified American Board of Venous and lymphatic medicine
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology (ACP)
- Professional Member American Medical Association (AMA)
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Professional Member Missouri State Medical Association (MSMA)
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- Professional Member American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
Dr. Thomas F Wright MD's Practice location
O FALLON, MO 63368Get Direction
O Fallon, MO 63368Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Solomon Noguera M.D.1153 E Gannon Dr Festus MO 63028
- Dr. Kyra Anne Cass MD8670 Big Bend Blvd Saint Louis MO 63119
- Dr. Troy A. Dowers M.D.1254 MAIN ST IMPERIAL MO 63052
- Dr. Lisa L. Armbruster M.D.5701 CHIPPEWA ST SAINT LOUIS MO 63109
- Dr. Donald Patrick Goeller M.D.1296 JEFFCO BLVD ARNOLD MO 63010
- Dr. Robert Pozzi D.O.1031 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117