Dr. Tammy Rose Kelly M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)653 N Town Center Dr Suite 602 Las Vegas NV, 89144
Dr. Tammy Kelly is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kelly specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kelly can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kelly can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Tammy Rose Kelly M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89144Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89149Get Direction
Dr. Tammy Rose Kelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD2440 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway Henderson Nevada 89052
- Dr. Maribel E Monroe MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Ms. Laura A Gorski DO2011 Pinto Lane Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Joana A Folayan M.D.3196 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109