Dr. Jason Jagodzinski is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Jagodzinski specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jagodzinski tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Jagodzinski treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Dr. Jason Edward Jagodzinski M.D.'s Practice location
OAKLAND, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Jason Edward Jagodzinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Dr. Monica Kogan MD1611 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Joseph Aloysius Janicki MD2515 N Clark St Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Ernest B. Lindell M.D.1259 Rickert Dr Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Jaime Rice Denning MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Laura M Lemke M.D.2525 Kaneville Rd Geneva IL 60134
- Dr. David William Roberts M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611