Dr. Editha A Krueger M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology424 E Wisconsin Ave Appleton WI, 54911
Dr. Editha Krueger practices Radiation Oncology in Appleton, WI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Krueger specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1997
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Bladder Cancer, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer And More
Dr. Editha A Krueger M.D.'s Practice location
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Dr. Editha A Krueger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krueger
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Michael E Ray MD PHD900 E Grant Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Nathan Daryl Munson M.D.900 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Michael Y Hsie MD855 N Westhaven Dr Oshkosh WI 54904
- Carol Marie Grabowski MD3925 N GATEWAY DR APPLETON WI 54913
- Dr. Douglas P Calvin M.D.3925 N GATEWAY DR APPLETON WI 54913
- Dr. Robert Kohl DO1506 S ONEIDA ST APPLETON WI 54915