Steven Robert Evelhoch MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery855 Mankato Ave Winona MN, 55987
Dr. Steven Evelhoch is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Winona, MN. Dr. Evelhoch specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Creighton University BS 1980
Creighton University School Of Dentistry D.D.S. 1984
Creighton University School of Medicine M.D. 1999
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
- Board Certified American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Head and Neck Society
- Professional Member United States Navy
- Professional Member Society of Surgical Oncology
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- University of Wisconsin Surgical
- MedicalUniversity of South Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial
- University of Michigan General Surgery
- Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery Cosmetic
Steven Robert Evelhoch MD's Practice location
Winona, MN 55987Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53717Get Direction
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Steven Robert Evelhoch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evelhoch
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...