Dr. Jonathan Christopher Limberakis D.M.D.
Dentist1200 OLD YORK RD ABINGTON PA, 19001
Dr. Jonathan C. Limberakis is a General Dentist serving the Jenkintown area. Dr. Limberakis is experienced in Cosmetic Contouring, Crowns and Bridges and Specialty Dentures. He is a professional member ...
Education and Training
Villanova University B.A. 2010
Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry D.M.D 2014
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Implant Restorations
- Root Canal Therapy
- Extractions Scaling And Root Planing
- Full And Partial Dentures
- Tmj Dysfunction Therapy
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Society
- Executive Council Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Jonathan Christopher Limberakis D.M.D.'s Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
ABINGTON, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Christopher Limberakis D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Limberakis
- Aliki d.
Excellent visit with Dr. Cary Limberakis.
- Tracey b.
My visit at this Dentist Office was amazing! Dr. Jonathan made Me feel comfortable and so did His Assistant. From the moment I walked in the door was nothing but kindness I received from Bunny. I would recommend Other's to come to Your Dentist Office.
great staff/especially the front desk staff very sociable.
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. I. Jay Freedman D.D.S.1260 Easton Road Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Dr. Joshua Ryan Alter DMD, MS1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD1021 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Parampreet Chhina DMD1200 OLD YORK RD ABINGTON PA 19001
- Dr. Robert J Brett DDS1390 Fitzwatertown Road Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Andrew B Junkin DMD1847 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001