Dr. Avanda Jane Demperio DC
Chiropractor5803 W Wilkinson Blvd Belmont NC, 28012
Dr. Avanda Demperio is a Chiropractor practicing in Belmont, NC. Dr. Demperio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Demperio seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic 1981
- Logan Basic
- Activator Methods
Dr. Avanda Jane Demperio DC's Practice location
Belmont, NC 28012Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Richard Dean Thomas1002 South New Hope Road Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Dr. Amy Ann Nedrow D.C.1728 OLD YORK RD YORK SC 29745
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC325 Arlington Ave Charlotte NC 28203
- Tim Hartman14825 Ballantyne Village Way Suite A-165 Charlotte NC 28277
- David Hall1171 Market Street, Suite 104 Fort Mill SC 29708