Dr. Michael Eichler is an ophthalmologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Eichler specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Eichler can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Eichler can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1990
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Ophthalmology; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Donald Eichler MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
WYOMING, MN 55092Get Direction
Dr. Michael Donald Eichler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eichler
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Dr. Bradley Myren Anderson MD2055 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Steven William Rice MD2055 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Richard William Lucius MD2055 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Shannon Radeke Cabrera MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Andrea Christine Joplin MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. James Evan Heeter MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303