Dr. Dr. James R. Fedich
Chiropractor773 Route 517, Village Square Mall Village Square @ Pan Allamuchy NJ, 07820
Dr. James Fedich is a Chiropractor practicing in Allamuchy, NJ. Dr. Fedich specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fedich seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dr. James R. Fedich's Practice location
Allamuchy, NJ 07820Get Direction
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Mary Jean Negri RN, DC23 ROUTE 15 LAFAYETTE NJ 07848
- Dr. Brian W Wallace D.C.139 MORRISTOWN RD BERNARDSVILLE NJ 07924
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.10 Wilmot St Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. John E. Maute D.C.694 Route 15 South Lake Hopatcong NJ 07849
- Dr. Randi Case D.C.12 James St Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Jay E Brecker D.C.2 Mount Prospect Ave Dover NJ 07801