Dr. Thomas Kevin Schulz MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology818 N Emporia St Suite 403 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Thomas Schulz is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Schulz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Nuclear localization of phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase beta.
- Clinical picture: Primary cardiac synovial sarcoma.
- Phosphatidylinositol 4-kinasebeta is critical for functional association of rab11 with the Golgi complex.
- Anaplastic large-cell lymphoma with leukemoid reaction.
- Cardiac angiosarcoma presenting with tamponade.
- Leveraging community-based participatory research capacity to recruit Pacific Islanders into a genetics study.
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas Kevin Schulz MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Kevin Schulz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulz
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Dr. Nassim H Nabbout M.D.3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Hazem Edmond El-osta MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dennis F Moore MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Quoc V Truong MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Shaker R Dakhil MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael W Cannon MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214