Dr. Ilona Belinskaya MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease590 Court St Keene NH, 03431
Dr. Ilona Belinskaya practices Pulmonology in Keene, NH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Belinskaya manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Ilona Belinskaya MD's Practice location
Keene, NH 03431Get Direction
Monticello, NY 12701Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Ilona Belinskaya MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Belinskaya
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is a lung disease that affects breathing. Airflow to the organ is blocked due to the damage to lungs....
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- Dr. Kashif Hussain M.D.580 Court St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Robert Westlake MD590 COURT ST KEENE NH 03431
- Dr. Adebanke Christelle Davis M.D.590 Court St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Jeffrey Parlin Newcomer MDDartmouth-Hitchcock Keene Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Neeraj Vasishtha MD454 Old Street Rd Peterborough NH 03458
- Dr. Todd E Duggan MD590 COURT STREET KEENE NH 03431