Dr. Scott Braley, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include surgery and he currently sees patients in Roseville, California. Dr. Braley is a graduate of Texas Tech University ...
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1997
Texas Tech University Medical Center
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, General Surgery
- University of California, Davis Affiliated Hospitals
- University California
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Scott C Braley MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Scott C Braley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braley
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Lawrence W. Milne M.D.7777 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95610
- Dr. Steven C Patching MD800 Howe Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Michael A Beneke M.D.2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Gary G Grinberg M.D.800 Howe Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Seshadri Kasturi M.D.2801 K ST SACRAMENTO CA 95816
- Dr. Eric T London MD2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816