Dr. Michael John Mccool DDS
Dentist | General Practice4711 N Brady St Davenport IA, 52806
Dr. Michael Mccool is a Dentist practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Mccool specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Michael John Mccool DDS's Practice location
Davenport, IA 52806Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Mccool DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccool
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. John Gnatovich D.D.S.5020 47th Ave Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Scott Eugene Hansen DDS5216 Sheridan St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Jason R Benoit DDS3024 Victoria St Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Thomas James Goebel D.D.S.1601 River Dr Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Richard Dean Nelson D.D.S.2430 Tech Dr Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Richard L Day DDS713 State Ave Hampton IL 61256