Dr. Laura R Jarett PH. D.
Psychologist | Clinical88 River Edge Farms Rd Madison CT, 06443
Dr. Laura Jarett is a psychologist practicing in Madison, CT. Dr. Jarett specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jarett evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jarett because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Laura R Jarett PH. D.'s Practice location
Madison, CT 06443Get Direction
Dr. Laura R Jarett PH. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jarett
Dr. Jarett changed my life. She is intelligent, perceptive, and caring. I recommend her with enthusiasm.
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Melissa Lavin62 Montoya Drive Branford Connecticut 6405
- Dr. John Michael Suozzi PHD2805 Stanley Road Mattituck NY 11952
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Kristin Johnson Dinatale PSY.D.350 Center St Wallingford CT 06492
- Caroline Bliss Adelman PHD230 S Frontage Rd New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Karole J. Kreutter PH.D.1062 Barnes Rd Wallingford CT 06492