Dr. David A Paslin MD
Dermapathologist | Dermatopathology460 34th St Oakland CA, 94609
Dr. David Paslin, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in dermatology, dermatopathology, clinical & laboratory dermatological immunology, mohs-micrographic surgery, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1967
University of California 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- The porphyrias.
- Cartilaginous papule of the ear.
- A Molluscum contagiosum fusion protein inhibits CCL1-induced chemotaxis of cells expressing CCR8 and penetrates human neonatal foreskins: clinical applications proposed.
- Sustained remission of generalized lichen planus induced by cyclophosphamide.
- The effects of depigmenting agents on the growth of a transplantable hamster melanoma.
- Acral arteriolar ectasia.
- The effects of biopsy on the incidence of metastases in hamsters bearing malignant melanoma.
- Scar biopsy in sarcoidosis.
- Psoriasis on scars.
- An immunological mechanism for the reduced incidence of malignant melanoma in patients with acne?
- Localized primary cutaneous intravascular papillary endothelial hyperplasia.
- Accessory tonsils.
- Comparative effect of anaerobic coryneforms on a murine melanoma.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatology; Usphs Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David A Paslin MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. David A Paslin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paslin
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Dr. Debi Layton MD88 KING STREET San Francisco CA 94107
- Dr. Timothy G. Berger MD1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Donald Michael Kay MD1750 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Marvin L Engel MD2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Philip Emanuel Leboit M.D.1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Omar Pastor Sangueza MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143