Dr. David A Paslin MD
Dermapathologist | Dermatopathology460 34th St Oakland CA, 94609
Dr. David Paslin, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in dermatology, dermatopathology, clinical & laboratory dermatological immunology, mohs-micrographic surgery, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1967
University of California 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- The porphyrias.
- Cartilaginous papule of the ear.
- A Molluscum contagiosum fusion protein inhibits CCL1-induced chemotaxis of cells expressing CCR8 and penetrates human neonatal foreskins: clinical applications proposed.
- Sustained remission of generalized lichen planus induced by cyclophosphamide.
- The effects of depigmenting agents on the growth of a transplantable hamster melanoma.
- Acral arteriolar ectasia.
- The effects of biopsy on the incidence of metastases in hamsters bearing malignant melanoma.
- Scar biopsy in sarcoidosis.
- Psoriasis on scars.
- An immunological mechanism for the reduced incidence of malignant melanoma in patients with acne?
- Localized primary cutaneous intravascular papillary endothelial hyperplasia.
- Accessory tonsils.
- Comparative effect of anaerobic coryneforms on a murine melanoma.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatology; Usphs Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David A Paslin MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. David A Paslin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paslin
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Mr. Leslie Hilger MD460 34th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Tomi Lee Wall MD3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Kathryn P Rodan M.D.3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Ani L. Tajirian M.D.3300 WEBSTER ST STE 509 OAKLAND CA 94609
- Dr. Richard S Graham MD460 34th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. William G Littman MD460 34th St Oakland CA 94609