Dr. Peggy Howrigan is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Howrigan specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1978
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Reconstruction
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Plastic Surgery; New England Med Ctr Hosps, General Surgery; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, General Surgery
- Tufts Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals 1979
- Harvard University Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Tufts New England Medical Center and the New England Medical Center Hospital 1983
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical School 1986
Dr. Peggy J Howrigan MD's Practice location
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481Get Direction
Dr. Peggy J Howrigan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Branko Bojovic M.D.100 Pier Four Blvd Boston Massachusetts 02210
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD15 Parkman St Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 BROOKLINE PL BROOKLINE MA 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.15 DIX ST WINCHESTER MA 01890
- Dr. Wayne Stadelmann MD248 Pleasant Street Concord Massachusetts 03301