Dr. Charulochana Subramony is a pathologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Subramony is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Subramony can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Subramony may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1972
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- University Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Alexis Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Charulochana Subramony M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Charulochana Subramony M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Youssef Al Hmada2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Veena Shenoy M.D.2500 NORTH STATE STREET JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Israh Akhtar MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Mithra Baliga M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Mohamed Ayman Asfour M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Janice Lage MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216