Dr. Collin George Cowley MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Collin Cowley is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Cowley specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Interventional cardiac catheterization advances in nonsurgical approaches to congenital heart disease.
- Reactivity of the ductus arteriosus: Implications for transcatheter therapy.
- Effects of T cells on platelet-derived growth factor-like protein secretion from endothelial cells.
- In-hospital mortality for children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome after stage I surgical palliation: teaching versus nonteaching hospitals.
- Prognostic value of B-type natriuretic peptide in surgical palliation of children with single-ventricle congenital heart disease.
- Amplatzer occlusion of accessory ventriculopulmonary connections.
- Effect of endovascular stenting of right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduit stenosis in infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome on stage II outcomes.
- Clinical practice, resource utilization, and outcomes of device closure of patent foramen ovale in pediatrics.
- The absence of ongoing immunoglobulin gene hypermutation suggests a distinct mechanism for c-myc mutation in endemic Burkitt's lymphoma.
Dr. Collin George Cowley MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Collin George Cowley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cowley
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Antonio Gabriel Cabrera M.D.81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113