Dr. Douglas Roberts M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology500 University Ave #230 Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Roberts treats patients in his private clinic, not in a large medical group. He has seen many of the same patients for over 10 years. He manages conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ...
Education and Training
University of Nevada Reno Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology- 1987
- Cortisone Injections As Needed Per Condition
- Joint Aspirations (fluid Removal) & Injections (shots)
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology 1990
- U Calif Irvine Internal Medicine 1989
- Multiple1. Femoral Osteomyelitis After Tooth Extraction, Roberts DE, Am J Orth, 27(8) 624-626, 1998 2. ANCA1998
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor of Medicine2004University of California DavisAttending Physician Voluntary Clinical Faculty
Dr. Douglas Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis's Impact on the Lungs and How to Protect Them
Rheumatoid arthritis’s causes are poorly understood by the medical community, but that doesn’t mean that patients shouldn’t be proactive in managing their RA and working to prevent flares.Patients with RA should also be aware that it does not just affect their bones and joints. This autoimmune...
- 5 Tips On Living With Lupus
Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can cause harm anywhere in the body. It can manifest in your organs, joints or even skin. When affected by lupus, your immune systems does not work not as intended. Your immune system is supposed to combat bacteria, germs and viruses. The body is protected...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Huge Difference
Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are strikingly similar, and medical experts have a difficult time telling them apart. ...
- Dr. Janahn C Scalapino MD1020 29th St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Anupama Savithri Bhat MD151 N Sunrise Ave Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Paul B. Lambie MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Patrick T. Carroll MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Dennis Min Liu MD3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Michael Thomas Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816