Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2220 Lynn Rd Suite 300 Thousand Oaks CA, 91360
Dr. Kolar Murthy practices Neuropathology in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Murthy studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1966
Butler University in Indianapolis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.'s Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murthy
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- Improved Gene Editing Tools Provide Hope for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
The year 2017 has witnessed researchers making great strides in the direction of finding better methods that can lead to the cure of various muscular dystrophies, particularly for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center reported in Science Translational Medicine...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Teenagers Driving with Muscular Dystrophy
A common rite of passage around the world for teenagers is learning to drive. For patients with muscular dystrophy, however, impaired muscle strength sometimes acts as a stumbling block to achieving this goal.Parents worry that their child may never acquire the skills and learning to drive often...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- Dr. Liliana Cohen M.D.227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Robert M Hutchman MD19231 Victory Boulevard Reseda California 91335
- Mr. Lorne S. Label MD MBA2190 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.23101 Sherman Pl West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.7301 MEDICAL CENTER DR WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Dr. Meril S Platzer M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367