Dr. Dianne Petrone is a rheumatologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Petrone specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Petrone treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1978
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Rheumatology; Hartford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital Program
Dr. Dianne Lynn Petrone M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Dianne Lynn Petrone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can a Diet Help to Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease characterized by severe pain in the muscles and extreme fatigue. The actual cause of the disease is not clear. Many are looking at alternative treatment methods to alleviate the symptoms that are very frustrating. Many patients have reported that eating certain...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- Lupus: Beware of Overlap Syndromes
A variety of diseases that exist today can sometimes bring about more questions than answers. Conditions bring with them a variety of symptoms, sometimes resembling a common itch, and ache and so on. Because of this, the likelihood of a patient recognizing what exactly they may have can be...
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- Dr. Guillermo Andres Quiceno M.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD. DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Don E Cheatum MD8440 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Alan L Brodsky8440 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Pooja Banerjee MD8230 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Leyka M Barbosa M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Priya Nair M.D.712 N Washington Ave Dallas TX 75246