Dr. Bahram A. Kordlar M.D.
Neurologist | NeurologyUniversity Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics 600 Highland Ave. Ro Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Bahram Kordlar practices Neuropathology in Madison, WI. Dr. Kordlar studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) 1995
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Bahram A. Kordlar M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Minot, ND 58701Get Direction
Dr. Bahram A. Kordlar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kordlar
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Walking 2,500 Miles Closer to the Cure for Parkinson's
Being diagnosed with diseases that are notoriously known to be severe and degenerative have its pitfalls physically, emotionally, and financially. For a middle-class man who has his own shared experiences of visiting doctors for checkups and medical emergencies, one would agree that medical bills...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Michael D. Snyder700 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Efrain Perez-vargas MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Andrew J Waclawik MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Anne C Weiss DO20 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Mihaela Bazalakova M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311