Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Stacia Anderson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Anderson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Anderson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Anderson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1996
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Dr. Robert E Stocker MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jessica Pike Swartout MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Jennifer N Martinson MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. David A Kroska MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. David R Lindgren MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Catherine A Matuska MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303