Dr. Stephen Cannon, MD sees patients in San diego, California and Highland, California and specializes in otolaryngology. Dr. Cannon received his medical degree from University Of North Carolina (1982) ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1983
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Otolaryngology; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Stephen C Cannon M.D.'s Practice location
Highland, CA 92346Get Direction
Dr. Stephen C Cannon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Dr. Charles Eugene Stewart MD11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. George Chonkich M.D.11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Brian Paul Boynton M.D.3660 Arlington Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Charles E Stewart M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Johnny Arruda M.D.7000 Boulder Ave Highland CA 92346
- Dr. Rhett Barry Nelson MD6405 Day St Riverside CA 92507