Dr. Eleina Mikhaylov MD
Neurologist | Neurology34661 Princeton Street Farmington MI, 48331
Dr. Eleina Mikhaylov practices Neuropathology in Farmington, MI. Dr. Mikhaylov studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Eleina Mikhaylov MD's Practice location
Farmington, MI 48331Get Direction
CENTERVILLE, OH 45459Get Direction
Dr. Eleina Mikhaylov MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mikhaylov
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Hereditary?
Research organizations were able to identify and pinpoint two genes that affect the development of multiple sclerosis. Seven genome screens of MS in November 2010 revealed that other complex genetic factors have associations with MS. For this reason, more research is called for to reveal the...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Dr. Ashraf E. Mohamed M.D.4160 John R Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Tessy Chinyere Jenkins M.D.27200 Lahser Road Southfield Michigan 48034
- M. Eileen McCormick28595 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Leleszi M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Steven H Schechter MD6900 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Denise Leung M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202