Dr. James Macon is a pediatrician practicing in Lynnwood, WA. Dr. Macon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Macon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Macon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1979
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Washington Program
Dr. James D Macon M.D.'s Practice location
Lynnwood, WA 98036Get Direction
Dr. James D Macon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Macon
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. David A Koh MD17000 140th Ave Ne Woodinville WA 98072