Dr. Glen Kaiser is an anesthesiologist practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Kaiser ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kaiser also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Glen Kaiser MD's Practice location
NEW BRITAIN, CT 06052Get Direction
Dr. Glen Kaiser MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Obesity?
Most people are not exactly sure about what healthy weight one should maintain at any one stage in life. Body mass index (BMI) is one way for one to correctly define the required healthy weight. Obesity is usually diagnosed when a person’s body mass index is 30 or above. To calculate body mass...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.333 CEDAR STREET NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Sinha A. MonsurHealth Sciences Center Stony Brook New York 11790
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD20 YORK ST NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Ms. Ellen S. Steinberg M.D.HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER L4 #060 STONY BROOK NY 11794
- Dr. Ala Haddadin MD20 York St New Haven CT 06510
- Peggy A. SeidmanHSC Level 4 Stony Brook New York 11790