Dr. Geoffrey Anderson MD
Surgeon113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL, 32544
Dr. Geoffrey Anderson is a general surgeon practicing in Hurlburt Field, FL. Dr. Anderson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Anderson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Geoffrey Anderson MD's Practice location
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Get Direction
Boston, MA 02108Get Direction
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Asthana M.D.1005 College Blvd W Niceville FL 32578
- Mr. Mauri G Lunderman MD1775 LEWIS TURNER BLVD FT WALTON BEACH FL 32547
- Dr. William Michael Haney M.D.550 Twin Cities Blvd Niceville FL 32578
- Dr. Christopher Michael Dress M.D.11 Racetrack Rd Ne Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Michael William Restey M.D.1000 MAR WALT DR FORT WALTON BEACH FL 32547
- Dr. Jon M Moore MD307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542