Dr. Geoffrey Anderson is a general surgeon practicing in Hurlburt Field, FL. Dr. Anderson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Anderson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Geoffrey Anderson MD's Practice location
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Get Direction
Boston, MA 02108Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Asthana M.D.1005 College Blvd W Niceville FL 32578
- Dr. William Michael Haney M.D.550 Twin Cities Blvd Niceville FL 32578
- Mr. Mauri G Lunderman MD1775 LEWIS TURNER BLVD FT WALTON BEACH FL 32547
- Dr. Christopher Michael Dress M.D.11 Racetrack Rd Ne Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Michael Michel M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Gustavo Lopes D.O.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542