Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT
Physical Therapist459 Watchung Avenue Watchung NJ, 07069
Dr. Jonathan Crawford is a Board Certified Physical Therapist serving the Watchung area. Dr. Crawford is experienced in Neck and Back Pain, Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathy, Osteoarthritis and Sports ...
Education and Training
William Paterson University B.S.
- Outstanding Clinical Performance UMDNJ
- Physical Therapy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Sports Injury
- Postural Syndrome
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Vasopneumatic Compression
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Strength And Conditioning
- Preventative Therapy
- Balance Training
- Flexibility Training
- Electric Stimulation
- Professional Member American Physical Therapy Association
- Professional Member Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Board Certified Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT's Practice location
Watchung, NJ 07069Get Direction
MORRISTOWN, NJ 07960Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawford
- N. m.
Staff friendly and caring.
- T. c.
- Patricia g.
Saw Dr Jonathan Crawford today..
- Marisa m.
Friendly and knowledgeable.
- Lou c.
Helpful PT exercises and therapy to do at home..
- Sandy s.
met all of my need.
- Anne d.
Dr. C is very pleasent.
- Kathy e.
Dr Crawford takes the time to explain everything and is very efficient.
- Daniel l.
Someone who cares .
- Vanessa p.
- H. k.
Excellent - Dr Jon and the entire staff work in unison to provide the best care one could ask for..
- A. s.
Professional and friendly!.
- Richard s.
- Seth w.
Communicates the reasons for the exercises and stretches so effectively that I can easily reproduce them at home..
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.221 Ada Dr Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT333b Route 46 W Fairfield NJ 07004
- Dr. Alex Rodrigues Brito DPT871 Mountain Ave Springfield NJ 07081
- Steven Daniel Maryles MA, PT533 Harold St Staten Island NY 10314
- Mr. Philip Salvatore Pesce MS.PT25 MOUNTAINVIEW BLVD STE 207 BASKING RIDGE NJ 07920
- Dr. Lu Han M.D.,P.T.,C.A.620 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick NJ 08816