Dr. Charles Verbanic is a Dentist practicing in Newton Falls, OH. Dr. Verbanic specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Charles Robert Verbanic D.D.S.'s Practice location
Newton Falls, OH 44444Get Direction
Dr. Charles Robert Verbanic D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verbanic
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Lee Edward Snelson DDS3919 E Market St Warren OH 44484
- Dr. James A Lucido D.D.S.721 S Union Ave Alliance OH 44601
- Dr. Douglas James Styka D.D.S.3768 Boardman Canfield Rd Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Joseph D Bedich DDS495 Wakefield Dr Cortland OH 44410
- Dr. David A Morvay D.D.S.628 Niles Cortland Rd Se Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Brian Richard Crouse D.D.S.755 Boardman-Canfield Rd. Youngstown OH 44512