Dr. Keith Robin Bayan M.D.
Pediatrician1200 Rosecrans Ave Suite 105 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Keith Bayan joined Boulevard Pediatrics July of 2012 after spending 5 years as a general pediatrician in the Torrance area. Dr. Keith knew from a young age he wanted to be a pediatrician. In high ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Keith Robin Bayan M.D.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Keith Robin Bayan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bayan
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Chiaki Miura Jutabha MD2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Joanna May Wong MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Amin Davari M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Ms. Sarah Cottingham Kuehn M.D.400 S SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 210 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Barbara Carol Lucas MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266