Michael Eugene Field MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Michael Field is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Field performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 2000
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Quantity, composition, and source of sediment collected in sediment traps along the fringing coral reef off Molokai, Hawaii.
- ICD shocks in a Brugada syndrome patient: what is the mechanism?
- Are women with severely symptomatic brugada syndrome different from men?
- Ventricular arrhythmias in the elderly: evaluation and medical management.
- Outcome after implantation of a cardioverter-defibrillator in patients with Brugada syndrome: a multicenter study-part 2.
- Atrioventricular block reproduced during atrial threshold testing: what is the mechanism?
- Response of reef corals on a fringing reef flat to elevated suspended-sediment concentrations: Moloka'i, Hawai'i.
- Antiarrhythmic drugs in pregnancy.
- Syncope Following Orthotopic Heart Transplant: Sinoatrial or Atrioventricular Nodal Block?
- Activation Wavefront Direction and the Voltage Map: A Matter of Perspective?
- The Right Place at the Right Time: Optimizing Automated External Defibrillator Placement in the Community.
- Feasibility of ultrasound-guided vascular access during cardiac implantable device placement.
- 2013-2014 Best Doctors in America
- Clinical Excellence Award
- Ablation, Supraventricular Tachycardia (svt), Ventricular Tachycardia And More
- Heart Disease
Michael Eugene Field MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Scarborough, ME 04074Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Michael Eugene Field MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Field
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Kurt Stephen Hoffmayer MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Earl Wayne Grogan MD2601 W. Beltline Hwy Madison WI 53713
- Linda lee L Eckhardt Other202 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Kelly M. w. Mcdonnell D.O.700 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Kartik M Reddy MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Mohamed Hussein Hamdan MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792