Dr. Amy P Stallings MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology2955 Ivy Rd Charlottesville VA, 22903
I love my job and I am grateful for the chance to care for children every day particularly those with food allergies, eczema, asthma, and seasonal allergies, or hay fever. My patients benefit from wha ...
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Eastern Virginia Med School
- Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters 2004
- Allergy and Immunology, University of Virginia 2007
Dr. Amy P Stallings MD's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22903Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27609Get Direction
Dr. Amy P Stallings MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stallings
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Dr. Peter W. Heymann M.D.Uva Primary Care Ctr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Pearl L. Yu M.D.Uva Primary Care Ctr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Julia A Cronin MD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Julia A. Wisniewski M.D.Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Jonathan Allen Hemler MD1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903