Dr. Adam Griffith practices Emergency Medicine in Erie, PA. Dr. Griffith assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Griffith examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM- 2011
- Predicted 3D structures for adenosine receptors bound to ligands: comparison to the crystal structure.
- Characterizing and predicting the functional and conformational diversity of seven-transmembrane proteins.
- Structure prediction of G protein-coupled receptors and their ensemble of functionally important conformations.
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx
Dr. Adam R Griffith DO's Practice location
Erie, PA 16550Get Direction
Dr. Adam R Griffith DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Griffith
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Justin Parker Puller MD201 State St Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Justin James Eggleston DO201 State St Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Peter Michael Intrieri MD201 State St Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Thomas Michael Simonian MD201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Timothy Cheslock DO232 W 25th St Erie PA 16544
- Dr. Maria W Davison MD201 State St Erie PA 16550