Dr. James Lefever is a Chiropractor practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Lefever specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lefever seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James Andrew Lefever D.C.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89129 Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89117 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Andrew Lefever D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Andrew Lefever D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Rabiyyah Hazziez 6767 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89103
- Robert Raymond Moore, Jr. 3061 South Maryland Parkway Las Vegas Nevada 89109
- Dr. Roberto Ostolaza D.C. 3620 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Troy D Russell DC 715 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Charles Lewis Badger D.C. 2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Craig E Roles DABCI 2720 Green Valley Parkway Henderson NV 89014