Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Mohammad Albaba practices Geriatric Medicine in Rochester, MN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Albaba works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Michigan State University Program
- Fellow - Geriatric Medicine: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
MAPLEWOOD, MN 55109Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albaba
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Dr. Douglas M Zerbe M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elise C Carey M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. John H Davidson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Bernard J Kuipers M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Robert D Ficalora M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Eric G Tangalos M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905