Dr. Steven Woodruff is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fort Thomas, KY. Dr. Woodruff specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1977
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- University Hosp, Inc, Otolaryngology; Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Steven Maynard Woodruff M.D., FACS's Practice location
Fort Thomas, KY 41075Get Direction
Dr. Steven Maynard Woodruff M.D., FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- Dr. Todd M. Kirchhoff M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Theodore H Miller M.D., PHD.40 North Grand Ave. Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Krol M.D., FACS40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. James Jay Kempiners M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Jospeh Francis Haas M.D., FACS40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Michael Anthony Domet M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075