Dr. Akshay R. Trivedi D.O.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2206 Roosevelt Rd Suite A Valparaiso IN, 46383
Dr. Akshay Trivedi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Trivedi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Trivedi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Adv Lutheran Genl Hosp
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Akshay R. Trivedi D.O.'s Practice location
Valparaiso, IN 46383Get Direction
Dr. Akshay R. Trivedi D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trivedi
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- What induces GERD?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition that causes acid to rise from the stomach, back into the esophagus. The acidic content irritates the lining of the esophagus, resulting in heartburn and other symptoms associated with GERD. This condition is not specific for one type of...
- There May be a Link Between Migraines and Celiac Disease
As a little talked about topic within the celiac disease community, migraines and celiac disease can indeed go hand in hand. Diagnosing celiac disease and gluten sensitivities is almost never an easy task for both patients and healthcare providers alike. The relation between migraines and a...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
What is Gastroenteritis?Gastroenteritis refers to an infection of the gastrointestinal tract, and leads to inflammation of the stomach and the intestines. This irritation, characterized by nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, is also known as the stomach flu. The stomach flu entails severe diarrhea,...
- Dr. Julia K Leblanc M.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Ahmad Bassel Shughoury MD8895 Broadway Merrillville IN 46410
- Dr. James M. Harig M.D.8865 W 400 N #155 Michigan City IN 46360
- Dr. Rahul Naresh Julka M.D.5825 Broadway Merrillville IN 46410
- Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky M.D.8937 W Golf Rd Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Navin Kumar M.D.5825 Broadway Merrillville IN 46410