Dr. Mark Wurth is a pediatrician practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Wurth is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wurth diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wurth can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- RENEWAL OF INTESTINAL EPITHELIUM IN THE FRESHWATER TURTLE, CHRYSEMYS PICTA.
- Subcellular localization and calcium and pH requirements for proteolytic processing of the Hendra virus fusion protein.
- Endocytosis plays a critical role in proteolytic processing of the Hendra virus fusion protein.
- Rho GTPase activity modulates paramyxovirus fusion protein-mediated cell-cell fusion.
- The actin cytoskeleton inhibits pore expansion during PIV5 fusion
- Alterations in activated magnesium and sodium plus potassium adenosine triphosphatase and the krebs cycle in hemorrhagic shock.
- (Na + + K + )-ATPase activity in the liver with hemorrhagic shock.
- The dynamics of altered ATP-dependent and ATP-yielding cell processes in shock.
- Potential relationships of changes in cell transport and metabolism in shock.
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) content of liver with hemorrhagic shock.
- Alterations in hepatic cell function during hemorrhagic shock.
- Mechlorethamine effects on intestinal absorption in vitro and on cell proliferation.
- Impairment of cell membrane transport during shock and after treatment.
- Cellular alterations with shock and ischemia.
Dr. Mark Allen Wurth MD/PHD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allen Wurth MD/PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Dr. Michael Karl Kuduk M.D.800 ROSE ST # H405 LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Sumit Dang MDUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Sheena Diane Buchanan D.O.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Marisa Elizabeth Toomey M.D.UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY L447 KENTUCKY CLINIC LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Sean M Mctigue M.D.UK DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. John Joseph Stewart M.D.800 Rose St. Lexington KY 40536