Dr. Heather Crago-weston is a psychologist practicing in BEAVERCREEK, OH. Dr. Crago-weston specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crago-weston evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crago-weston because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Heather Crago-weston's Practice location
BEAVERCREEK, OH 45431Get Direction
Heather Crago-weston's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Dr. William Russell Arnold PH.D.118 N 2nd St Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Dennis Evan O'grady PSY.D.7501 Paragon Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Kathleen A Bonie PHD1136 Wilmington Ave Dayton OH 45420
- Dr. Karen Dotrice Harrison-hollinger PSYD5318 Rexford Ct Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Katherine Theresa Platoni PSYD50 South Main Street Dayton OH 45458
- Dr. Lynn Marie Farney PSY.D.109 W Main St Medway OH 45341